How to seduce a lesbian as a straight man
Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
2015-07-13 14:55:01 UTC
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information of interest
to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic penis.
Fat Jeanne, do you?
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.
Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
2015-07-14 17:03:36 UTC
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information of interest
to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic penis.
How many of these magic penises have you experienced, Jeanne?
There's no such thing.
Fat Jeanne, perhaps your experiences would be different if you lost some
weight.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.
&
2015-07-14 20:15:10 UTC
Post by Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic
penis.
How many of these magic penises have you experienced, Jeanne?
There's no such thing.
Fat Jeanne, perhaps your experiences would be different if you lost
some weight.
jeanne hates men because they all think shes too fat jeanne is too fat .
im right
Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
2015-07-14 23:53:38 UTC
Post by &
Post by Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic penis.
How many of these magic penises have you experienced, Jeanne?
There's no such thing.
Fat Jeanne, perhaps your experiences would be different if you lost
some weight.
jeanne hates men because they all think shes too fat jeanne is too fat .
im right
At least Fat Jeanne has her Ding-Dongs.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.
Hulu
2015-07-16 01:03:53 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 23:02:24 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information of
interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank me
later.
And there goes "j", advocating for rape to "cure" lesbians.
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't for
other willing young ladies.
Why do you think I'm a lesbian?
she doesnt know no one tell her
And why are you saying any woman would enjoy being raped?
jeanne is the little girl who cried rape
Better do some more detailed investigating, you clueless dope.
&
did that hit a nerve . i win
Jeanne Douglas
2015-07-16 07:19:32 UTC
Post by Hulu
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 23:02:24 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information of
interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank me
later.
And there goes "j", advocating for rape to "cure" lesbians.
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't for
other willing young ladies.
Why do you think I'm a lesbian?
she doesnt know no one tell her
And why are you saying any woman would enjoy being raped?
jeanne is the little girl who cried rape
Better do some more detailed investigating, you clueless dope.
Jeanne is the one who wants to slap any woman who cries fake rape and
make her spend a few months in jail.
--
JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.
&
2015-07-16 17:23:08 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Hulu
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 23:02:24 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
And there goes "j", advocating for rape to "cure"
lesbians.
Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't
for other willing young ladies.
Why do you think I'm a lesbian?
she doesnt know no one tell her
And why are you saying any woman would enjoy being raped?
jeanne is the little girl who cried rape
Better do some more detailed investigating, you clueless dope.
Jeanne is the one who wants to slap any woman who cries fake rape
and make her spend a few months in jail.
how big of woman like jeanne definition of rape is now man refusing to
be chivalrous and subservient and every thing depends only on womans
word , theres good news friends if man is willing to be crawling dog and
if jeanne or other women dislike accusing bitch then shell grant nice
guy shit eating wormy man rights on those terms as long as only women
are making all determinations stick wonderful deal up ass whore . im right
Benjamin Hinn
2015-07-31 19:42:09 UTC
Post by &
how big of woman like jeanne definition of rape is now man refusing to
be chivalrous and subservient and every thing depends only on womans
word , theres good news friends if man is willing to be crawling dog and
if jeanne or other women dislike accusing bitch then shell grant nice
guy shit eating wormy man rights on those terms as long as only women
are making all determinations stick wonderful deal up ass whore . im right
Get your carer to look up the definition of loser for you. It's going
to feature a lot in your life.

Benn.
&
i win
There Ain't No Gay Gene
2015-07-16 01:34:54 UTC
In article <fa53193a-17fa-4295-8ae9-
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 9:24:58 AM UTC-7, The Chief Castrator Of
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:19:36 PM UTC-4, nature bats last wrot
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information of inter
est
to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank me later.
.> http://www.returnofkings.com/22816/how-to-seduce-a-lesbian-as-a-
straight-man
Ah, Return of Kings. Well known whiny mens's right
"pickup artists" page.
.> He said nothing about queers, did he?
Actually, nobody said anything about gays.
Until you, just now.
Just can't seem to stop thinking about it, can you?
.> > Cody's completely obsessed with homosexuals. Also, he's constantly
.> > pestering Jeanne about sex, so I think Cody's mom was a lesbian.
.> I would rather hire Isis to get me your head in a plate for mentioning my mom in connection with that lesbian.
"That lesbian"? Are you implying that Jeanne's a lesbian?
Jeanne is a Calfornian whore.
Her purpose for life is pleasure
and more pleasure from men dicks.
Oh, and by the way: still waiting to see your
"pile of evidence" for that claim, libel boi.
Ok, Jeanne is a Navy tranny who didn't make the cut for Obama's
fag military.

Will that work for you?
Olrik
2015-07-16 03:56:43 UTC
Post by There Ain't No Gay Gene
[...]
Don't make it personal, boy. Your mom doesn't concern us here in a.a.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
There Ain't No Gay Gene
2015-07-16 10:01:24 UTC
Post by Olrik
[...]
Is that the best you can do? A mom lame?

And atheists are supposed to be intelligent...
Olrik
2015-07-17 03:58:05 UTC
Post by Olrik
[...]
We do have to deal with people like you. You're human garbage.
Jeanne Douglas
2015-07-16 07:18:14 UTC
[...]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

One minute I'm a dirty lesbian, then I'm a tranny, then I'm a
cum-sucking whore. These idiots have a really hard time making up their
minds, don't they?

Of course, their minds are stupid enough to think calling me any of
those things is insulting me.

&
2015-07-16 17:29:19 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by There Ain't No Gay Gene
In article <fa53193a-17fa-4295-8ae9-
On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 11:45:12 AM UTC-7, Woza Africa
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 9:24:58 AM UTC-7, The Chief
Castrator Of
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:19:36 PM UTC-4, nature
bats last wrot
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with
information of inter
est
to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank
me later.
.>
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
jeanne isnt insulted by being labeled cum sucking whore its badge of
honor . i win
i am & .
Olrik
2015-07-17 03:59:41 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
They hate women with a mind of their own. It shrinks their already
inadequate nanodick.
Jeanne Douglas
2015-07-17 06:45:34 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
See, my dad never put those stupid male-oriented thoughts in my head,
and Mom was a highly-respected woman in a mostly main field (though she
always said she was just a dumb girl who couldn't do anything on her
own, which always made me laugh). So this kind of male behavior just
mystifies me.

&
2015-07-17 22:36:03 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by There Ain't No Gay Gene
In article <fa53193a-17fa-4295-8ae9-
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 11:20:42 PM UTC-4, Olrik
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 9:24:58 AM UTC-7, The
Chief Castrator Of
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:19:36 PM UTC-4,
nature bats last wrot
On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 9:51:15 PM UTC-7, J
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
he was push over
Post by Jeanne Douglas
and Mom was a highly-respected woman in a mostly main field (though
she always said she was just a dumb girl who couldn't do anything on
her own, which always made me laugh).
prostitutes always think theyre respected
straight male behavior is only male behavior . i win
Olrik
2015-07-18 04:18:28 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
They're stupid, and thus feel inadequate in this world. So they kinda
remember that they're physically heavier and more violent, and then try
to fuck things up.
Jeanne Douglas
2015-07-18 04:45:50 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
That I never understood at all. By the "I'm stronger so I'm better"
"rule", gorillas and and chimpanzees are superior to human males, even
the females.

Oh, boy, does THAT make them crazy.

&
then whats the problem . i win
Little Brown Obama Dolls Smell
2015-07-18 21:11:08 UTC
How is your Rottweiler?
Olrik
2015-07-19 04:32:17 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
And these guys even deny our lineage!

But I certainly don't! I have some deep urges to throw my feces at The
Donald!
2015-07-19 15:59:30 UTC
But, then you couldn't mold it into Obama dolls and smear it on yourself.
&
2015-07-19 16:41:11 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
thats understandable for you and jeanne . i win
touching shit is democrat fetish its deep
&
did you get fucked up
&
is your nanodick adequate
%
2015-07-18 00:46:44 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
did you see where i defeated you ,
i am truly the sin of win
&
i win
%
yes i do
&
2015-07-18 02:25:29 UTC
Post by %
Post by &
Post by &
Post by Olrik
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
this is part in movie where bad guy gets cut through neck % keeps
smiling till head falls off body all of power goes in to & , i am even
more incredible now
i am & the great .
Sal Lozano
2016-01-10 07:18:44 UTC
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information of
interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can thank
me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic
penis.
How many of these magic penises have you experienced, Jeanne?
Your confessions first.
Benn
bennie wants to hear about dicks people hes surfed all of gay sites dry
Did Jeanne ever provide the total number of magic penises she has
experienced?

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
&
she just said it was a lot
%
do you yay
M.I.Wakefield
2016-01-12 22:47:39 UTC
"%" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...

Snip!!
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
Shame on everyone who missed out on this being satire. J. Young ... "a
straight man" ... I don't think so.
%
i never wrote in this thread someone used my nym
wanker
How do you know for sure?
Kelsey Graber
You want to explain that?
Jeanne Douglas
2016-01-13 09:37:40 UTC
Post by Kelsey Graber
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Snip!!
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
Shame on everyone who missed out on this being satire. J. Young ... "a
straight man" ... I don't think so.
You want to explain that?
J. Young is so obsessed with gays that he fits the description that he
fits the category of deeply closeted gays who become the worst
homophobes imaginable. Think of Larry (Wide Stance) Craig and Ted
Haggard and lots of others who've been caught out.
--
JD

I¹ve officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info
&
its nothing to yay about jeanne is wicked ugly
%
2016-01-12 23:02:51 UTC
Post by &
Post by %
Post by &
Post by Sal Lozano
[...]
you could yay because your not ,
you could tell her owning a gun for nothing is nuts
&
i didnt think of that
%
she likes talking about her cache of guns
&
jeanne needs cache of brain cells not guns
Don Tang
2016-01-13 06:09:33 UTC
Post by &
Post by Sal Lozano
Post by There Ain't No Gay Gene
In article
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic
penis.
How many of these magic penises have you experienced, Jeanne?
Your confessions first.
Benn
bennie wants to hear about dicks people hes surfed all of gay sites dry
Did Jeanne ever provide the total number of magic penises she has
experienced?
she just said it was a lot
lot = "a large number or amount; a great deal"

A hussy would say that.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-01-13 06:36:42 UTC
Post by Don Tang
Post by &
Post by Sal Lozano
Post by There Ain't No Gay Gene
In article
Gentlemen, normally I provide the ladies with information
of interest to them. Today I provide that to you. You can
thank me later.
Why would a straight man want to "seduce" a lesbian?
Oh, wait, I know. It's only men who think they have a magic
penis.
How many of these magic penises have you experienced, Jeanne?
Your confessions first.
Benn
bennie wants to hear about dicks people hes surfed all of gay sites dry
Did Jeanne ever provide the total number of magic penises she has
experienced?
she just said it was a lot
That's a lie. She refused to answer such a moronic question.

Rosario, Addicting Info
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2016-01-14 02:01:23 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:36:42 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by &
Post by Sal Lozano
Did Jeanne ever provide the total number of magic penises she has
experienced?
she just said it was a lot
That's a lie. She refused to answer such a moronic question.
A moronic question is the judgment of the person being
asked. When the person being asked is a moron then all
questions appear to be moronic.

Get it, moron?
--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.